Full background Image not appearing for Parallax Section Front Page Widget

Hi,

I’ve added an Illdy Parallax Section widget in the Front Page Full Width Section of my website. For some reason when I choose an image in Background Full & Background Small, the image doesn’t seem to appear on the website. It does show when I choose left, right, top or bottom but those aren’t the options I would like to go with. I’ve noticed that the image does show on mobile and tablet but not on desktop and when customising I can see the image.

What can I do in order to fix this problem please?
Thank you!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

This issue can appear because of your browser cache. Please use the following link to clear your browser cache and then refresh the page:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi all,

I have the same problem with illdy. I cleared my browser cach but no change. I tried with another browser and got the same results.

By the way, I discovered illdy with sparkling, I’m using both for my two sites, they are lovely !

Thank you for your time
Ahmed

Hi,
I’ve got exactly the same problem, and it’s not a cache issue.
Any idea to solve it ? The image appears on left, top, … but not in full or small background.
It appears only in the preview, when setting the parallax widget.
Thank you for your helm
Stéphanie

EDIT : ok, I think I solved it : it is a conflict avec the Elementor plugin. The page must not has been edited with Elementor, even if nothing has been done.

Hello ,

Thanks for letting us know, so a possible solution is to disable Elementor or another page builder plugin that is active.

Best Regards,
Support