Full length slider

Hey guys, I’ve searched through the support site but I can’t find any answers that has correctly resolved a similar issue as mine. Also to let you guys know that I’m not a developer and I don’t do any coding.

I’m using the Dazzling theme (obviously) and instead of using the built in slider feature, I’m trying to use the "Unite Gallery Lite: to create and embed my slider by way of a shortcode. My question here is, how do I expand the slider to go the full width of the page, instead of conforming to the width of the content? And I only want this done for the slider on the home page and banner images for the other pages. The images I have are sized 1920x555 and I’ve already adjust the plugin to show full width. Looks like the slider for the plugin is restricted by the theme.

Best regards,
Vinot

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Depending on how the plugin does things we can try adding some CSS to change the size.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

This is the site: http://oraclemystiques.com/wp/

I’ve also been having another issue with the content area. Can’t seem to be able to create 4 columns. Whenever i test the shortcode, it’s always seems to push the last column to the next row. Could you tell me why that is?

Best regards,
Vinot

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

After inspecting your page it won’t be possible to get the full-width slider, due to column restrictions.
The layout would have to be modified to accommodate this, which means a decent amount of work, For customizations of this level we recommend contacting Envato, https://colorlib.com/out/envatostudio for customization services.

In regards to the question about the four columns where on the website are you trying to implement this?

Best regards,
Support.

Is there any other similar Colorlib theme that allows for full width slider?

As for the column issue, I managed to get it working once I figured out the correct settings to use with the Easy Bootstrap Shorcuts, so that’s no issue for now.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Activello is a good option because it has a slider built into it. It uses the posts to display their featured image in the slider.

Reference:

Best Regards,
Support