Full screen slider

Hi Noda!

I looked for “how to create a full window slider”, I found your old “guide” but it doesn’t work and I don’t understand why.
In any case, I would like my background image to completely cover the start page.

Hi Myneks,

My apologies, however, I did not clearly understand what you are trying to implement.

The already seems to cover the who page, kindly explain to me more so that I may be able to advise further.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Hello!

In the screen that I published, at the bottom there is a red rectangle, I would also like to cover that part of the white background with the background image.

In some computers it is 100% covered, but in my computer there remains that white part at the bottom.

Width is covered, height no

Hi There,

Thanks for the follow-up.

Unfortunately, the image seems to be loading just fine on all the screens that I’m testing with on my end.

However, I believe the space on your end could be caused by the image’s aspect ratio which means if the image was to fill the whole height, the image would be distorted.

Apologies for not being able to help much on this one.

Now I get it!
Thanks anyway for the information, that’s fine for me as you tell me that most of the devices display it in full screen.

PS: I also have a fairly large monitor;)

Hi Myneks,

You are most welcome.

Feel free to open another ticket in case you have another query :slight_smile: