We just want to use the following code:

.post .col-sm-8 {
width: 100%;
}

.post .col-sm-offset-2 {
margin-left: 0%;
}

So remove the line:

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px)

Best Regards,
Support

Hey there!

I tried that, still doesn’t go wide. I’m sorry this is a bug, hey. Thanks for keeping trying. :slight_smile:

Appreciated!

Good evening,

ok, let me do it :smiley:
please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case.
Don’t forget to mark your reply as private!

Hello!

I would appreciate that thanks!

login link: http://www.animationcouncil.com/wp-admin
login: admin
password: SWqqFustTEZF37

Regards
Nico

Hello Nico

Ok, can you check your problem again? these blog pages are now full width:

https://animationcouncil.com/blog/
https://animationcouncil.com/2018/12/02/cool-tech-for-kids-show/

Good morning!

I just checked by they are still not as wide as pages. Am I misunderstanding that Posts could be the same width as Pages? Please see the examples I captured on my screen right now. The first one is a Page as they appear on the main segment and the second one is a Post in my Blog section.

Thanks

Tried uploading pages again:

Hello,

I was able to get the CSS to work by removing the .post option.

Best Regards,
Support

Thank you SO VERY MUCH!

This is fantastic, it looks GREAT! I replay appreciate. Thanks for taking the time to help.

Best regards

Nico

Thank you Nico :slight_smile:

Now its your turn to make us happy :slight_smile: If you’re satisfied with our service, don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org

Hello there Noda.

For sure, I’m going there right away. Best regards!

Nico

Hello Team, I have another question related to the counter but couldn’t remember how I started an enquiry on your page. Also, I could not find something on the forum that quite answers my query:

ABOUT COUNTER

I added a counter on www.animationcouncil.com

1. Please could you help me make it visible. I did it in Widgets and moved it up on Static Page, which is on. But it still won’t show up.

2. Aslo, I am using ABOUT but without the % sliders. Please could you help me get the buffer space be less so it matches better with once the counter is there?

I thank you in advance, hoping you could help me again.

Regards

Nico

Hello Nico :slight_smile:

thank you, buddy

1. counter - hm, i see its perfectly visible on the page, most probably you already managed with this one
  2. can you give me a hint with the screenshot on this question? :frowning:

Hi there!

Thank you Noda! I attached the screen grab - I cannot see the counters on my site :confused:

One they are on, you’ll see there is some space between “About” and and the Counter that is wider than the other spaces, if you could help me fix that I’d appreciate.

Regards

Nico

Hello Nico

Ok, what i see now is that background color or image is not added to the counter section, can you please add one of them?

Hello!

1. I see the problem now, thanks, but not sure how to make it not solid color.

2. Also, please could you help me with spacing between “ABOUT” and the counter? It is a bit too wide.

Thank you, Noda!

P.S.

On my development page I have this cool picture but it doesn’t show on the final page, and the space (I didn’t use the % sliders) is a bit big on final to public.

Appreciate your help!

Nico

Hello,

The counter appears on my end with no issues.

You can use the following CSS code to change the margin on the about section by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

#about .section-header {
    margin-bottom: 10px;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Hello!

Many thanks, I figured out the it was “on” for picture but when I turned it off and on again it suddenly worked. Gonna try the spacing right now thank you!

Best regards

Nico

Fantastic thank you!

It works like a charm! Now I only need to get the video gallery to work and then my site is ready to launch. (One or two minor color adjustments and it is there!)

I really appreciate your feedback and support. You guys rock!

Thank you!

Nico