Full width gallery page and removing sidebar

Hi. First of all, great theme and looks like great support.

In your sparkling demo you show a front page with a sidebar and a gallery page full width.

I have seen solutions for making post pages full width and for removing the sidebar separately, I cannot find a solution to remove the sidebar and make the gallery full width on single pages only as per your demo.

Please tell me how I can make full width galley pages without sidebar (I want the sidebar on all other pages)

I am sure this is a very common and desirable functionality, maybe in the future you could include options for this in future releases?

Thank you in advance.

Toby

Sorry, just to be clear, I wish the gallery to be “full-width” as in the sparkling demo i.e. the full width of the theme, not full browser width, thank you.

I found this:

Theme Options – Other – Custom CSS if you want to hide sidebar and all posts and pages full width without any exceptions.

#secondary {
display: none;
}

.main-content-inner.col-sm-12.col-md-8.pull-left {
width: 100%;
}

Presumably all I need is the code for applying this for specific page numbers (I want to have several galleries)

Would I put this in the .php header file or the Theme Options - Other - Custom CSS, thanks.

Sorry.

Found the answer here.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/how-to-create-a-full-width-page-with-sparkling/

Anyone else with this problem please visit the link, thank you.

Hi Toby,

Awesome great to see you got that found.

Please advise if you have more questions.

Have a fantastic day!

Cheers,
Movin