full width homepage

Hi,

after updating to new version of shapely, my homepage become not full width display with huge padding on top, bottom, left dan right between widget. my url tvpn.co.id

any help appreciate

thanks
regards
NOB

Hi NOB,

Make sure you did choose the page template in Page Attribute of that home page to be “Homepage” template. Also, make sure this is not caused by any plugins, try to disable all the other plugins and see that works.

If all fails, pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, so that I can check what’s going wrong.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

i have try, but all fails
login url : tvpn.co.id/logintvpn
user : admin
pass: tvpn2016

one more thing, portfolio also can not full width page.
please your assist

thanks
regards
NOB

Hi NOB,

It seems you’re using a child theme that alters the header.php file, so if you edited the header.php it looks for the home template in the child theme, so you need to do this,

Create a folder in your child theme page-templates and inside that go to your parent theme page-templates/template-home.php file and copy that template-home.php into your child theme page-templates folder, it will do the trick. Something like this, http://take.ms/DGLMI

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi laranz,

i have create page-templates folder in child theme and add template-home.php inside folder but it not working, same as before my site still not full widht,

any other solutions

thanks
regards
NOB

Hi,

I edited your header.php to make it workable with the Child theme. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz,

thanks it work now.
btw how to reduce top padding between widget ?

thanks
regards
NOB

Hi NOB,

Can you try this Custom CSS?

#content .mt20:first-child { display: none; }

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.