Full width logo

Hello,

I have just switched to the Activello theme today as I liked the way the sample looked. I’m having trouble getting my logo to be full width though, and I’m not sure why. I’ve checked previous threads about this, including adding code in custom CSS and trying the ZIP plugin to remove logo size restrictions. The first didn’t help and the last gives me the following error code when I try to activate the plugin:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare custom_activello_setup() (previously declared in /home1/aichaliv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/code-snippets/php/snippet-ops.php(426) : eval()'d code:13) in /home1/aichaliv/public_html/wp-content/plugins/colorlib-divilab-plugin/colorlib-divilab-plugin.php on line 17

What should I do? What is the problem?

And it’s also for the rest of the theme, it seems like there’s a lot of wide/white space on the sides on desktop - any way I can decrease that area?

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

I’m going to ask you to do a clean instillation of the theme to remove any modifications you have done.
When you’ve done this kindly send the URL to your website, so we can look into solutions for both your queries.

Best Regards,
Support

I think I fixed it now with the solutions you offered in the other themes, but please have a look to double check: www.aichalives.com

I could confirm it is displaying full width on your shared site because you are using below custom CSS code.

#logo img {
    width: 100%;
}