Full Width of content area in Sparkling Theme

Hello

I love sparkling but im really struggling with a few key things … have searched for months and months and cannot fix.

:frowning:

1. the content area is very small, and the main body content text is squashed up with the widget area.
    I have tried every code I can find to widen this area but nothing works.

2. the content text also starts quite low below the main header and Id love to have it up a bit.

3. I want to align the widget area over to the left so it lines up with the right edge of the Nav bar
    and have the main body text line up with the left edge of the nav bar.

4. the Background area and blue border around my header is MASSIVE … meaning the site is set at wrong width i think … but i cant fix it.

thanks so much for your help
www.meaghanmorningstar.com

Hi @meaghanart,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. the content area is very small, and the main body content text is squashed up with the widget area. I have tried every code I can find to widen this area but nothing works.

You can widen it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

.container.main-content-area {
    width: 100%;
}
2. the content text also starts quite low below the main header and Id love to have it up a bit.

You have to remove the content added in that space as shown in the attached screenshot.

3. I want to align the widget area over to the left so it lines up with the right edge of the Nav bar and have the main body text line up with the left edge of the nav bar.
  1. the Background area and blue border around my header is MASSIVE … meaning the site is set at wrong width i think … but i cant fix it.

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here Sparkling - Colorlib Support Forum instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Best Regards,
Movin