full width size and mobile size for Activello WordPress theme

Hello,

Really nice theme. Can you please help me with this 2 issues which I cannot figure out.

1. I want to change only the posts to full width, not the homepage. the width of the word with the image at 750px. right now if I use the full width posts, the image is 750px but the word stays at 1051px. It’s possible to make the featured image stays full width (like the one in demo), but the posts words and image below it on center and 750px ?

2. Why did the image on mobile shrink to thumbnail on posts?

Please help. thanks

Hi @kefalove,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. I want to change only the posts to full width, not the homepage. the width of the word with the image at 750px. right now if I use the full width posts, the image is 750px but the word stays at 1051px. It’s possible to make the featured image stays full width (like the one in demo), but the posts words and image below it on center and 750px ?

You can try achieving this by using the attached custom child theme of Activello theme that contains some custom code.

2. Why did the image on mobile shrink to thumbnail on posts?

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Also tell me which mobile or mobile resolution are you using? You can also use this http://www.responsinator.com/ to test it.

Best Regards,
Movin