Full width Slideshow using Revolution slider for Sparkling theme

I want to put a full width revolution slider on the home page…how can I do this? I want it to be full width like the slider in sparkling. The same width as the navigation menus.
Also how do you stop the footer from doubling up…forming a line of text underneath instead of stretching straight across.
Thank you

Here is how you can replace existing slider with Revolution slider for Sparkling WordPress theme.

Could you please explain this or post some screenshot as I have no idea what you mean by this:

Also how do you stop the footer from doubling up..forming a line of text underneath instead of stretching straight across.

Thank you so much. Your free themes are awesome and so easy to adapt once you get the hang of it.
Screen shot attached…I wanted the footer menu as one row not two.
Thanks again for all your help.

Footer navigation is set to 50% of content width because there is a copyright information on the right side. Here is how you can change how much space each of these things takes up:

nav.col-md-6 {
    width: 70%;
}

.copyright.col-md-6 {
    width: 30%;
}

Total should be 100% but you can tweak both values to make both footer navigation and copyright information to fit nicely.

in the demo home page there is a section after the slideshow with a text and a download button, i don’t suceed to create this section. can you explain me… tnx Angelo

@angelo This is old topic and to help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/unite-support/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.