Galleries columns numer | Alignment of images | Bottom footer menu edit

Hi guys.
In general - Illdy theme is great and almost fully adjustable.
But I have few problems with alignment and adjustment of front page (this one with projects, testimonals, services etc.).

My website is first sketch - but it is necessary to build proper “core” and then add proper content.

So if you could take a look into -> http://voltskateboards.co/

Could you help me with alignment of home page children?

1. Volt skateboards presenting Exway - is it way to make this two logos centered? (they both are widgets “image”)
  2. Unlimited joy - I added widget gallery. But the gallery option “column” is not working, I can choose “5” but there is still only “1” column. Is it possible to arrange it on free Jetpack-Lite? This poin is also applicable to all other galleries.
  3. I can’t find place to edit bottom menu in footer (support, information etc.).

I would be really, really grateful for all advices, especially in matter of galleries columns.

Regards,
Maciej

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to fix the issues by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Center images*/
@media (min-width: 1200px)
.col-lg-4 {
    width: 50%;
}

For the gallery, you may need to try another gallery widget or use the Illdy projects widget.

The footers can be changed by going to Appearance > Widgets > Footer Sidebar then select and edit a sidebar.

Best Regards,
Support

Thanks for your advices - very helpful and working well :slight_smile:

But please let me know - project widgets work only in “projects” section?
I added them in “services” section under Illdy services widgets and project are not visible. Their settings are set the same as in projects section.

Regards,
Maciej

Hi Maciej,

I am sorry to say that, the “Projects” only works under Project Section.

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Thanks,
laranz.

thanks for quick response!

I’ve solved this problem by adding additional CSS to specific gallery’s ID and increasing its width:
/Gallery settings/
#custom_html-2
{
width: 75%
}

I’ve also added new gallery plugin - Final Tiles Grid Gallery - Image Gallery .
Now I can use tiled mosaic grid. It’s good I think, you can take a look:)

Thanks for your help and regards!

Howdy @slisman

Is there anything else? :slight_smile:
Yep, your gallery looks really nice

That’s almost all, I really appreciate your help!
I can’t adjust one thing - blog archive header image.

You can see it at:
http://voltskateboards.co/blog/

If header image is default (cup of coffee) - resolution is good.
If I change image - image is unnaturally stretched. It is dependent on screen resolution (there are plenty resolutions in which image is ok). Do you think it is connected with “responsive adjustment”? :slight_smile: I’ve try with recommended image sizes.

Regards!

Hi

it’s my pleasure to help you
Well, this is kind of most asked question :slight_smile:
Yes, its connected to “responsive adjustment”, basically you cant have the same image perfectly adjusted on the desktop devices and for mobile devices screen without cropping, desktop screens are horizontal and mobile screens are vertical, images with character on it is not th best image you can use, you would use something like pattern or wallpaper for this situation

Thanks for your time.
I will try to solve this header-image issue, but it’s not big deal.

And to sum up - colorlib themes will be my future choices regarding WP for sure, your support means a lot for me.
Thanks and 5 star rating goes to you (fully deserved).

Howdy @slisman

Such a big pleasure to read this words @slisman, thank you so much for kind words, you are always welcome

I will close this ticket here but feel free to open a new ticket if you need anything else :smiley: