Getting Properly Sized Images for Slider

Somewhat related to https://colorlibsupport.com/t/what-are-the-optimal-dimensions-for-the-featured-slider-images/

Perhaps I’m missing something here but do I need photos originally sized at or above 1900 X 600 to use for the slider? If not how do I change smaller photos to the correct size? Forgive me if this is obvious and I just don’t understand manipulating images completely.

Thanks for any help you can offer me

Hi @david144,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Perhaps I’m missing something here but do I need photos originally sized at or above 1900 X 600 to use for the slider?

No

If not how do I change smaller photos to the correct size?

Could you please share me your site URL where it is not displaying properly so that i can help you to display them correctly?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Unfortunately I am developing my site locally right now so I cannot provide a link. I have tried resizing images with GIMP but because of their original dimensions they often end up looking stretched and pixelated. I understand this may just be an issue because I do not have quality photos to use. I can provide html files possibly if you really need to look at my site just let me know.

Could you please share me the screenshots of it from your site and tell me how you want it to display so that i can help you to achieve it?

Please note that if you resize smaller images to large then they will display stretched and pixelated but if you resize larger images to small then they will display fine without any issue.