Getting white screen for blog

I am getting the white screen of death on my site only when trying to access the Blog page. If I switch to a different theme like Twenty Seventeen the blog shows up correctly but in Shapely it does not. If I change my homepage from static to show latest posts then the homepage gives me the white screen of death.

I tried deactivating my plugins and it didn’t seem to solve the problem.

Help is appreciated. I am not very tech savvy.

www.astraylife.com/blog

Hi,

It maybe due to low memory, please increase the memory allocated to PHP using this document: Editing wp-config.php « WordPress Codex

If that didn’t fix the issue, please turn on WP_DEBUG WP DEBUG « WordPress Codex so that it will display the error on the white screen, so that we can fix it accordingly.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

I tried increasing the memory and it didn’t seem to change anything. I hope I was doing it correctly. The debug errors are as follows:

Notice: Constant WP_CRON_LOCK_TIMEOUT already defined in /home2/astrayli/public_html/wp-config.php on line 94

Notice: Constant AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL already defined in /home2/astrayli/public_html/wp-config.php on line 95

Notice: Constant WP_POST_REVISIONS already defined in /home2/astrayli/public_html/wp-config.php on line 96

Notice: Constant EMPTY_TRASH_DAYS already defined in /home2/astrayli/public_html/wp-config.php on line 97

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<’, expecting end of file in /home2/astrayli/public_html/wp-content/themes/shapely/index.php on line 14

Hi there

What i ee in your messages is WordPress related problems, i cant see anything related to the theme, its best to research such question in the WordPress support or in the internet
please get in touch with your hosting provider about this question, your hosting environment can be configured only with your hosting provider

Hi,

This is the only issue I am seeing,

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘<‘, expecting end of file in /home2/astrayli/public_html/wp-content/themes/shapely/index.php on line 14

please check the index.php file in /home2/astrayli/public_html/wp-content/themes/shapely around line #14 it has a syntax error, or try to re-install the theme. I doubt your site is compromised, try to check that too with a plugin like this Sucuri Security – Auditing, Malware Scanner and Security Hardening – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Thanks. I had to delete my Line 14. It was some affiliate marketing script.

Hi,

Ah, great. :slight_smile: So now the issue has been resolved?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.