Glint Contact Form

I recently purchased what I’m assuming is something like an extended license for the theme Glint and I’m not sure if that comes with any type of support for the theme but I seem to be having an issue with the sendEmail.php form.

When I add it to my live site, it’s able to check for errors in the form and ‘sends’ the email with the appropriate success message. However, I do not receive an email although I’ve updated the $siteOwnersEmail. I thought that I had possibly deleted something and I’ve re-uploaded the file with only the change to $siteOwnersEmail and continued to have no success.

Is there any solution to this issue?

Hey there,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

• I suggest getting in contact with your hosting company to see if anything is being blocked.
  • If this is not the case let us know.

Best regards,
Support.

Hello,

I was able to get in contact with my hosting company and the form mostly works now. However, if a user enters an email ending in yahoo.com (and possibly others) into the ‘Your Email Input’ the message still does not send. Other emails such as those ending in gmail.com work perfectly. Unfortunately, they were unable to come up with a solution to this problem. Is there possibly another form that is compatible with this theme?

Please disregard the previous message. It seems to be working correctly now.

Hi, there

Nice to hear your problem is fixed:) Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!

Hi, there

Nice to hear your problem is fixed:) Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved. Feel free to contact us again Thanks!