Glyphicons & Font Awesome Icons Not Functioning Properly

I have set the size of the icons to 100 with background of 140. This is the code on the page:

[column lg="4" md="12" sm="12" xs="12" ]
[servicebox icon="glyphicon-adjust" icontype="glyphicon" icon_size="100" iconbg_size="140" iconbg_radius="50" margin_bottom="30" margin_top="30" iconbgcolor="#dd3333" iconcolor="#ffffff" headingtype="h2" heading="Product Architecting and Validation" readmore="true" readmore_link="#" readmore_text="Read More" readmore_type="btn-lg" readmorestyle="default"]Your Content[/servicebox]
[/column]
[column lg="4" md="12" sm="12" xs="12" ]
[servicebox icon="fa-gears" icontype="fa" icon_size="100" iconbg_size="140" iconbg_radius="50" margin_bottom="30" margin_top="30" iconbgcolor="#dd3333" iconcolor="#ffffff" headingtype="h2" heading="Payment Systems Design" readmore="true" readmore_link="#" readmore_text="Read More" readmore_type="btn-lg" readmorestyle="default"]Your Content[/servicebox]
[/column]

It was displaying fine when I last checked on Friday. Now, all the icons have gone to default size.

I have not changed anything on the page. It just stopped working. This is the page: http://www.faisalkhan.com/

This appears to be Easy Bootstrap Shortcode issue after its recent update. Please report plugin related issue to its developer that you can reach here.