Google Fonts in Activello

Hello,

Could someone talk me through how to use a Google Font (specifically Josefin Sans) in Activello?

Thank you!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use this guide to change the font in WordPress:

Another options is to use the following plugin to use new fonts:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

Thanks for replying.

Unfortunately the Easy Google Fonts plugin doesn’t seem to be working for me, and I can’t download Use Any Font :confused:

Any suggestions?

Hello there,

You would have to manually add the font and add new CSS to use it. Why are you not able to download the plugin? Is there an error message?

Best Regards,
Support

Hello!

I tried following the guide linked to above to change the font to Josefin Sans through the Appearance > Customizer menu using Easy Google Fonts (targeting h1.entry-title and h2.entry-title) but that had no effect.

Managed to download Use Any Font after I posted, but it doesn’t seem to include Google Fonts and needs an API key, which I’m not familiar with using. Would prefer to use Easy Google Fonts, if at all possible.

Thanks!

Just tried EGF again and it seems to display Josefin Sans where I want it now, but I’m running into another couple of issues:

• I want the headings to appear in uppercase by default, and I can’t see an option to do that through the customiser.
  • The body font seems to have reset to the theme default (I’d changed it in the Additional CSS beforehand)

(Sorry for the barrage of posts in quick succession!)

Hello there,

Nice work getting the plugins to work.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can test out some possible solutions?

Best Regards,
Support

Hi there,

Here’s the link: http://catenacrochet.co.uk/

Thanks!

Hey there

What i see on your site is that

1. heading fonts are not all uppercase, - looks like you fixed this?
  2. body font is also changed to the font josefin sans, if you want to adjust body font size use this css:
    body {
    font-size: 15px;
    }

Hi Noda,

I’ve attached a screenshot of the Customiser screen before and after applying Josefin Sans as the heading font - hopefully that explains my issue(s) a bit clearer. Looks as though the font change is making the layout of the site jump around a bit, too…

Update: I’ve managed to convert the font to uppercase using the Text Transform field in Customiser (missed this first time round, oops!), but the other issues still stand.

HI

when i checked it before body font was josefin sans, now its Montserrat :slight_smile:
you can use this css to set body font to josefin sans

body {
font-family: ‘Josefin Sans’!important
}

Hi,

Looks as though the issue was due to the Customise screen not showing the changes correctly, but it seems to be fixed now.

Thanks for your help!

Hello there,

I am glad the issue was resolved.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support