Got some question about widget & CFA

Hi, this is really cool theme and I appreciate development theme for their hardwork.
But there was some problems I have faced during using of dazzling theme for the first time.
My first problem is, the call for action always hiding behind slider, but it will be working fine after few second or refresh the page. So I switch off the slider for the home page.
And my second problem is, I would like to have total three home page widgets, but for the first homepage widget, I want to full width of the content area in one row, second and third widgets just fine with 50% of width in same row. So is there any wany to change the existing homepage widgets in dazzling theme, and how it would be done?
I would be grateful if anyone could help me to solve my problems.
Thank you very much in advance.

Hi @nasir623,

Thank you for your questions.

Let’s resolve your call for action button issue on your following separate topic created for it.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/have-a-problem-with-cfa-button/

And my second problem is, I would like to have total three home page widgets, but for the first homepage widget, I want to full width of the content area in one row, second and third widgets just fine with 50% of width in same row. So is there any wany to change the existing homepage widgets in dazzling theme, and how it would be done?

You can try achieving this by adding the three widgets in the three home page widget areas respectively and then add the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Theme Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

.home-widget-area.row .home-widget:nth-child(1) {
  width: 100%;
}

.home-widget-area.row .home-widget:nth-child(2),
.home-widget-area.row .home-widget:nth-child(3) {
  width: 50%;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

yes, it was the same question, cause no one reply to me.
Thank you for responding and I solve the problem.
Thank you very much.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

thank you very much Movin. And I apologize for duplicate the topic.