Grid layout and slider on static page for Activello theme

Hi!

I have two question regarding the template:

1/ I would like to have my page look like the demo with the grid layout, how do I accomplish that?

2/ I would like the slider to be shown only on the static page, is it possible?

Thank you for your help and really like the theme.

Jen

Hi Jen,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1/ I would like to have my page look like the demo with the grid layout, how do I accomplish that?

By default it displays like that but if it’s not displaying like that for you then could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

2/ I would like the slider to be shown only on the static page, is it possible?

Currently it is shown only on home page so do you want to also display it on all pages or only on particular page.

Kind Regards,
Movin

I’m having the exact same problem. I’d love for the blog to start with a slider of the latest post, three posts following in the excerpt layout, and finally a grid of four more. I am using a child theme, and can’t find the code to correct the issue in the theme files.

Is it also possible to call the grid layout on other pages? For example, I’d love a grid of four posts on the home page. If there is a way to make the grid layout generate as a shortcode in the theme files, I can implement it.

Thanks.

@vmkirin To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.