Hamburger Menu Only Shows "Home"

Good day,
I love your theme… so easy to use and functional. Makes the website very manageable!

I am having a problem with my hamburger menu. I am quite sure it used to work fine, but then I tested it with a mobile device as well as a browser menu made smaller and each have the same result… my menu is not shown… just “Home”.

I searched the thread and saw the suggestion to deactivate plugins. I deactivated each plug in one by one and retested and am having the same problem.

Can you PLEASE help with this… it is driving me crazy, and I believe it is frustrating my visitors.

Thank you!

website www.foxqua.com

Hi @foxqua,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

I visited your shared site to troubleshoot the issue and found this is happening because of the following custom code you have added in the style.css file of your child theme so to resolve the issue try removing this CSS code from your child theme.

#site-navigation .module.left,
#page div.nav-bar a {
    height: 60px;
}

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you so much for a very fast reply. I love the support you provide to the forum!

I disabled this code in the css file and it didn’t fix the menu. I actually disabled ALL custom css in that file to make sure it wasn’t something else causing it.

Unfortunately, it is still not working. Can you please advise?

Thank you!

You have disabled the custom CSS code incorrect way by nesting CSS comments as shown in the attached screenshot which doesn’t work.

Please do not enclose other comment in your comment as following.

Incorrect way :

/* /* resize foxqa logo image size*/
img.logo {
    max-height: 100%;
}
#page div.nav-bar a {
}*/

Correct way :

/* resize foxqa logo image size*/
/* img.logo {
    max-height: 100%;
}
#page div.nav-bar a {
}*/

Also after doing this clear the Super cache from your site and browser cache.

Such a rookie mistake. I need to take CSS course!

Thank you so so sooo much!!! This has been keeping me up at night.

Such an elegantly designed theme and great support!!

Thank you!

You are always welcome here :slight_smile: