"Hamburger" Menu

Hello, thank you for creating Travelify and for your great support. Is it possible to change the way that nav menu appears in mobile screen size? Because i miss this “hamburger” style menu at some of the top corners or header part. Have a nice day.

Hi @ivanstavev,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Is it possible to change the way that nav menu appears in mobile screen size?

Could you please tell me how you want it to appear in mobile screen?

Because i miss this “hamburger” style menu at some of the top corners or header part.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s happening so that i can troubleshoot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Hello,

Thank you for an amazing theme! I love it to pieces!

I’m sorry that I’m posting to the wrong theme category and hijacking someone’s question but for the life of me I am unable to start a new topic. Every time I try I get a security error or the 404 error. It’s been happening for a couple of weeks now. But I can see people posting new topics every day so it must be something on my end.

If you can move my question to the Dazzling theme I would be grateful. Of course I would be even more grateful if you would help me as well :slight_smile:

My question: Is there a way to make the hamburger menu appear with wider width? I mean when I narrow my webpage the menu goes along and then at one point some of the menu items switch rows making my menu header two rows wide. And after narrowing the page even more the hamburger menu finally arrives. So, can I change when the hamburger takes over the regular menu?

I also added a screenshot just in case.

Thank you,

Regards,
Liz

Hi Liz,

I hope you are well today.

I’m sorry that I’m posting to the wrong theme category and hijacking someone’s question but for the life of me I am unable to start a new topic. Every time I try I get a security error or the 404 error. It’s been happening for a couple of weeks now. But I can see people posting new topics every day so it must be something on my end.

Could you please try logging out and logging in from this website?

Also try clearing your browser cache or temporary using different browser.

My question: Is there a way to make the hamburger menu appear with wider width? I mean when I narrow my webpage the menu goes along and then at one point some of the menu items switch rows making my menu header two rows wide. And after narrowing the page even more the hamburger menu finally arrives. So, can I change when the hamburger takes over the regular menu?

I can see you have created the below topic for it so let’s resolve it there.

https://colorlibsupport.com/t/hamburger-menu-appearing-width/#post-58281

Kind Regards,
Movin