Header and Footer padding issue.... PLEASE HELP

Hello,

I’m trying remove the white gap between the header (top) and the first parallax widget, and the white gap between the footer and the last (third) parallax widget. Does anyone have any idea how to do that? (see gap 1 and gap 2).

You can go here see the actual site http://www.ThePyramidCenter.org, OR the screenshots attached show it too.

Also, I keep centering and justifying the footer “copyright” text, and then the next day it automatically reverts back to how it was before I made those changes without me doing anything. Does anyone know why it does that? (see footerTEXT).
Thanks,

Hi,

Did you able to fix it? I see no gap and the text is justify in the footer.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Strange, the footer and header issues are ok now. But now that there is no rounded box behind the text now as the screenshots I posted showed. I didn’t do anything since to the website, and they automatically disappear. Why does that happen?

Also, the footer text is justified which is fine. But it ought to be (and was before) center inside the footer. For some reason, it automatically reverts back to aligning to the left, but staying justified. Any ideas?

I attached my style.php file if you want to examine it.

Thank you,

Joe

Hi,

What do you mean by style.php? You mean you are putting all your customize CSS in a PHP file? I suggest either use the Child theme’s style.css or Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS for CSS level customization.

Can you clarify us? Also, zip the style.php into a zip file, then try to attach it.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi

I have attached a .zip file of the style.php file.

Notice how on the current site the footer text is left… and there are gap between the header and footer and their widgets.

What seems to happen, is that it was originally correct when I first uploaded it, and then it reverted automatically back to what you see now (footer text aligned left), and horizontal white gaps between website content and both header / footer.

Hi,

Can you pass me the WP Login details in a private reply? So that I can check what’s going wrong. I couldn’t figure out checking the home page.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.