Header-Background-Image disappeared after WP-Update

Hi! I think im having a similar problem to him, im testing the shapely theme on a wordpress test page i’ve made. http://chiaretest.byethost18.com/
from incognito on google chrome i can see the header image, from internet explorer i can see it, but normal mode on chrome i can’t.
I have tried deleting cookies, entering from another pc, deactivating adblock, nightmode for chrome, etc and nothing works! What should i do? Thanks!!

Hey there

@santichiare sorry but please start a new ticket, It’s not the similar case and I cant investigate it in this long ticket

Hi Noda,

I’m still waiting for your reply. Do you already find a solution for the problem?

Please compare the desktop- and the mobile-view on www.gebeke-verpackungen.de. You will see, that in mobile view two images are not shown.
And in desktop-view the white navigation-area of the header is still to big (height), compared to before the update, so the background-image is cropped a bit at the top. How can I change the height of the header-area?

Thanks in advance!
Andreas

Hi Noda,
our website still doesn’t work correct, the position of our header-background-image isn’t right, and the customizer still doesn’t work.
Could you help us, please?

Thanks in advance!
Andreas