Header Image Cropping?

I’m not sure what’s happening - but I’m using the same template I used for my last header, and when it “crops” the header, it is slicing it to 300x60 and it’s tiny. I’m not sure what to do? Before and after shots attached.

Hi @livebysurprise,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To troubleshoot the issue i visited your site but it’s displaying the larger header image for me as shown in your second shared screenshot.

Could you please set the image displayed in your first screenshot so that i can troubleshot it?

Kind Regards,
Movin

Done.

The default size of header image is 300 X 66 but you can change it to 750 X 66 by using the custom plugin attached to this reply.

After using the attached plugin you have to add new image by clicking on the “Add new image” button and then crop the image with new image size.

That’s better. But it’s still not spanning the whole page. Is there a way to get it to span the whole page?

You can just try achieving this by removing the previously provided plugin from your site and using the attached updated plugin.

After using the attached plugin you have to add new image by clicking on the “Add new image” button and then crop the image with new image size.

That didn’t work. It’s made the image small like the one in the first image I sent.

Sorry - cleared my cache and it worked BUT the image is extremely pixelated.

To resolve the issue could you please try regenerating images on your site using the following plugin?

Have you added new image by clicking on the “Add new image” button and then cropped the image with new image size?

Also please make sure that the image you are using is at least 1140px in width.

That worked! Thank you so much for your patience!

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Hi,

Good day! I am also facing the same issue with regard to the header image appearing very small.I even tried using the custom plugin that you had attached earlier in this page for the other user. But still it remains the same? Can you also advise how I can either make search bar and social media icons in the right hand side of the header section?

Thanks in advance.

Warm Regards
Siny

The site is thepetitemom.com

Hi Siny,

To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/dazzling/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

Thanks,
Movin