Header image full width

For some reason I cannot get the header image on my homepage full width.
I tried it with custom CSS, and made a header image with a width of 3000 pixels, but somehow it doesn’t become full width.

Please have a look at the homepage.

Hi Ralph,

I recommend you to put the photo in the slider, and not in the header as a logo because the theme is considering your photo as a logo, therefore the settings does not allow to make it full width.

To make the logo full width it will require some custom work from a developer.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hello Cristian,

Thanks for your reply. This seems to be a good solution :slight_smile:
Only 1 question / request. Is it possible that the position from the menu bar is positioned below the slider?
This is what I prefer, and was originally also the reason why I used the header picture.

BR,
Ralph

Hi, you mean something like the attach printscreen? this will require some custom development from a developer because is involving changing the theme functionality

If you want we could recommend you one of our developers.

Thanks,

Cristian

Hello Cristian,

This is exactly what I would like to have achieved.
I have made some changes in the header.php file, and managed to get the slider positioned above the menu bar, but now it doesn’t become full width. Please find herewith the old header.php situation, and the revised header.php situation. If you could advise me about how to make the slider full width again, then the issue is resolved :slight_smile:

BR,
Ralph

HI @ralph,

Unfortunately this falls out from free support, and more into custom develop, therefore I could not help you.

thanks,

Cristian

Hi Cristian,

Ok, thanks anyway. I will consider.

BR,
Ralph

Dear Cristian,

Could you please advise me about the costs involved for making the header logo full width?

BR,
Ralph

Hi @ralph,

1.5 hour of work 30$

Thanks,

Cfristian