Header Image - how to increate header image in size for Dazzling

Hi,

Good day! My header image is around 1140 - 300 px. But then when I upload them, it becomes a very small sized pic at the header area. I prefer a bigger one.

Is there any way I can upload a bigger size header image than the recommended size?

Will you also be able to tell whether it is possible to include either the search bar or the social media icons in the header area on the right hand side?

Thanks in advance.

My site is thepetitemom.com

Hi @siny,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

Good day! My header image is around 1140 – 300 px. But then when I upload them, it becomes a very small sized pic at the header area. I prefer a bigger one.

I visited your site and saw that the header image on your site is bigger one as following

The image contains white space at the right and left side of logo so you may be thinking it’s small.

Will you also be able to tell whether it is possible to include either the search bar or the social media icons in the header area on the right hand side?

You can display search bar in the right hand side of navigation menu by using the following plugin and configuring it.

Best Regards,
Movin