Header Image Not Showing Up when Dazzling-Child active

Hi!
The header image for my site had been fine until recently, but now it won’t display even though in Appearance > Header >Header Image it tells me that I have an image selected (see attached screenshot). My site is www.makeart.life

I am using a Dazzling-child theme and some plug-ins. To try to fix the problem I’ve done the following

• I replaced my child theme with a completely new install of the Dazzling-child theme (only the functions.php and blank stylesheet you've provided. I haven't added any of my custom styles back into it yet).
  • I did a fresh re-install of the Dazzling parent theme
  • I temporarily deactivated all my plugins.
But alas! The header image still won't show up. =(

Curiously the header image does show up if I activate the Dazzling parent theme (see attached screenshot), which doesn’t make sense to me since the child theme is completely blank right now. At a loss for what to try next! Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!!

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Please try deleting the child them and recreating it with the following plugin, it may the case that some of the elements of the theme were not carried to the child theme correctly:

Best Regards,
Support

Fixed! Thanks for being awesome and providing such wonderful support for your themes. <3

Hello there,

I am glad the solution worked for you.
Please feel free to contact us again in the future regarding any other issues.

Best Regards,
Support