Header images below logo

Hi all.
Following this thread ( https://colorlibsupport.com/t/fixed-image-below-logo/#post-53569 ) I would like to ask if it’s possible to make a couple of modifications on the fixed image below the logo on the header of Activello.
The first question is:
Is if it’s possible to have the header image with fixed width and height and NOT full width?
Second question:
Is it possible to have a different header image for every page of the website? I would achieve this using the featured image, but the problem is that I can’t add the featured image on the homepage or on the blog page;
Thanks again for your help.
Dogui

Hi Dogui,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

The first question is: Is if it’s possible to have the header image with fixed width and height and NOT full width?

Yes it’s possible to achieve this by editing the values 99999 in the shared child theme in functions.php file in the function activello_custom_header_setup on line number 20

I have changed it to 1060×500 and attached the updated child theme to this reply so you can just use this updated child theme deleting the existing shared child theme.

Second question: Is it possible to have a different header image for every page of the website? I would achieve this using the featured image, but the problem is that I can’t add the featured image on the homepage or on the blog page;

You can try achieving this by using any of the following plugins.

Best Regards,
Movin

Thank you very much for your help Marvin, the plugins work great. I’m using “Unique headers” that is very easy to use.
By the way, I have a problem with the size of the header with your last updated child theme: the header image is not centered but is aligned to the left.
Is it possible to center it to the page?
Thanks again.

You are most welcome here :slight_smile:

Is it possible to center it to the page?

Yes we can achieve this by developing custom CSS code.

Could you please share me your site URL where it’s displaying so that i can help you?

Of course: http://www.valeriamarino.com
Thanks.

Thank you for sharing your site URL.

You can try center aligning the header image by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#header-image {
    text-align: center;
}