Header is positioning itself differently on pages

Hello,

Having another strange issue. My header text is appearing in different positions on my site. On the Blog page there is too much padding on top and on about and contact it looks normal. How do I fix this?

Is there a way to align everything once and for all? So the header and the nav links are all in alignment with each other as a group? Thanks!

Here is the link to my site: www.musclearmory.com

I think I have isolated this issue. I’m just not sure how to fix it. It looks like on the Blog page my site-name is an <h1> and on the about and contact pages its a <p>. How do I fix this so it looks consistent on all pages and aligned correctly with the nav elements?

Any update here Movin? This is a very annoying bug. Please advise. Thanks!

Hi @bschroe4,

I hope you are well today and thanks for posting here.

This doesn’t seem a bug but depend son how you have styled the header text.

It looks like on the Blog page my site-name is an <h1> and on the about and contact pages its a <p>

This is due to SEO because to index your articles quickly and properly in search engines every article page should have only one H1 tag so on individual pages it’s applied to the page titles but on blog page there are various post / article titles so its applied to site title.

I visited your site to troubleshoot and fix the issue but it seems you are using on your site default Twenty Twelve theme.

Please advise.

Regards,
Movin