Header Video and Counter not working on mobile

Hello,
The header video is not working on mobile. The counter is also not working on the mobile version as well.

Do you guy recommend anything?

dmua.org

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

As it stands, videos do not work on mobile websites, this is an industry standard.

Now for the counter, You can use the following CSS code to add a background color to the counter by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Counter color*/
#counter {
    background-color: red;
}

Best Regards,
Support

Sweet. Thank you for the information.

What about the counter? Does the counter not work on mobile either?

I have another website I built on the Sydney theme, and the counter works just fine.

Disregard the counter not working! I fixed it. However, the header is still not working on mobile. Is there a way to make the header on mobile an image? While still keeping the header on desktop a video?

Hey there,

Can you provide the URL to your website so we can have a look it to work on a solution?

Best regards,
Support.

URL: www.dmua.org

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to have the mobile version display an image by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

@media only screen and (max-width: 700px) { #header.header-front-page { background-color: #000000; background-image: url('Add the Image URL here') !important; } }

Best Regards,
Support