Header won't fit screen size

Howdy. Been searching this forum and fiddling around with CSS for a while and can’t seem to get my header to fit the screen. Any screen. I uploaded an image according to the recommended 1900x225 dimensions, but most of my header (my signature with my site logo) doesn’t even appear on the screen, shifted far right and not adjusting with changing screen sizes. How to fix this?

Here’s my website: thomasmarkz.com

Hi,

Sorry for a late in response, I didn’t see any header images in your website thomasmarkz.com , or can you give us the right URL that has this issue? So, that we can debug?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Sorry, I removed the header while I tried to find a solution but couldn’t find one. I put it back so you or anyone else can look at it. Would appreciate any feedback you have to offer! I just want the header to move with the screen instead of staying fixed to one position.

Hi,

Sorry I couldn’t guess which header image? Can you share a screenshot which image? and how you want to adjust it. If possible I will give you a solution with CSS.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Go to thomasmarkz.com/blog. Or any other page other than the home page. My signature is the header. It’s shifted all the way to the right on smaller screens. Even average to large size ones doesn’t have it properly centered. I just need to have it centered on all screen sizes.