help! I need to remove footer message for Travelify WordPress theme

Hello Friends. Firstly I do not speak English and I’m using google translator jejejej, and I need your help. She turn to this method because in Latin translations not find solution. It turns out that using the template “travelify” and I need to remove the message footer who can not get removed. Is that says “theme by colorlib powered by wordpress” and I need help how. I hope your answers. I’ll be very grateful if you help me to remove it. Greetings from Chile. Sorry if you do not write very well.

You can remove footer copyright information by adding this simple CSS code inside Appearance >> Theme Options >> Other >> Custom CSS.

#site-generator .copyright {
  display: none;
}

However, we would really appreciate if you could keep this information there as this is the best thing to say thank you for all the work we have done to make this theme available free for everyone. Thank you!

Hello again. I do everything as you said, but not yet removed the message below. I still appears something like: “Copyright c 2015 ‘name my website’ Theme by Colorlib Powered by Wordpress.” … Where it appears after the “.” I need to remove it and still not go away. Is there another way? Please?

False alarm lol … Is everything ok. Thank you very much for the help. really very grateful.