Help Please

Hi

I’m having real continued problems… not sure if its because I have to get pro, however even that’s not easy to find!

1. The four, what seem to be compulsory Footer Sliders, I can not seem to remove. The system insists on defaulting on a ‘Products’ ‘Information’ ‘Support’ and ‘Support’… Ideally I want this entire first block above the footer to go, but I cannot seem to see how to do that, mean whilst, although when I last request support on this, the response was simply empty the widget and all will be well, but this doesn’t work as you have a default to go back to the above four. Please if I could delete the whole block, that would be best. Please advise?

2. The Font sizes and colours I cannot seem to change in two areas;

2.a The main heading in the images, this are too big and re not mobile device friendly… you end up with a word with only 7 letters seeing the ‘g’ go onto another line

2.b The reverse is with the top navigation choices… the font is far too small and I need to get this bigger please

2.c I also want to change the colour of these fonts from default white.

Really welcome your assistance. The site is www.ermine-properties.co.uk and I am really keen to get this followed up.

Best regards

Alan
07866 715476

Hi,

1. Remove all the widgets in the Footer Widgets 1 to 4, in Appearance -> Widgets. After that it will display links only if you’re logged in, for end users it won’t display any Footer content. If you want to remove the footer completely then use this,
#footer > .container {
    display: none;
}
#footer {
    padding: 0;
}

Custom CSS in Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS,

1. a. Adjust the font size according to this CSS,

/* Portrait and Landscape */
@media only screen 
  and (max-width: 480px) {
	#header .bottom-header h1 {
	    font-size: 42px;
	}
}

Change the max-width according to your needs, for mobile size related use this, Media Queries for Standard Devices | CSS-Tricks

2.b. & 2.c. You mean in the mobile or in the desktop version too, can you share some screenshots?

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.