Help with mobile for new site

Still having trouble with mobile look being completely different than normal site. We need to have two adjustments… one being that the text that appears across the face in screenshot below should be above or below the picture or at least not across her face and then the menu for mobile needs to be available… for some reason it appears only occasionally on homepage or not at all. On regular site it is fine but mobile it is not. Please let me know how to correct. Other than the mobile issues we are liking the theme pretty well.
Thank you in advance.

Note: the text heading on home page is fine… the adjustment needed above is only for mobile view

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to change the mobile appearance by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Header text*/ h3 { font-size: 30px; } #header .bottom-header .section-description { padding-top: 17px; }

As for the mobile menu, please try using the following plugin to clear your WordPress cache then clear your browser cache:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi… so support sent the follow message to my call for help on mobile view - to insert this code for the header… however, once inserted - it did not come off my client’s face on mobile … and I am concerned about it also changing the affect on the normal website. For the mobile view to work… this text cannot be across her face. Is there code that can be specifically inserted for the mobile view affect? www.thehighimpactcoach.com

/Header text/ h3 {

font-size: 30px;
} #header .bottom-header .section-description { padding-top: 17px; }