Help with the Shutter theme

I use it on Blogger so dunno if it’s allowed to ask fro help here.
Anyway, I’ll give it a go…

1. How can I remove the post author on the main page in the post previews? I managed to remove it from a single post header.
  2. How can I change the font of the tags/labels and of the text in the post snippet thingy in popular posts list?
  3. How to change the background colour of the search page? Can it be made smaller, how?
  4. How to add the quick edit icons for posts on blogger with this theme?

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Sorry to tell you but we only provide help to WordPress themes here and not Blogger themes.

Best Regards,
Movin

But the theme is the same though? Isn’t the coding still same?

Or is it simply the fact that I use it on blogger?

I got it off your website: 52 Best Free Responsive Blogger Templates 2020 - Colorlib the Shutter one. Where can I go then to get help with it if I don’t get it from the website who published it? Am I allowed to contact Aigars Silkalns directly on some website with this?

You will get help for the theme in this forum but not for custom development as it is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.

Also to help us keep support thread separates could you please create new thread for each of your other questions here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/other/ instead of asking them in your single thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.

“You will get help for the theme in this forum but not for custom development as it is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.” What do you mean by that? That you will not help with the modification of the coding?

?

“You will get help for the theme in this forum but not for custom development as it is beyond the scope of support that we provide here.” What do you mean by that? That you will not help with the modification of the coding?

Yes that means no support for modification of the coding but we can help in the case where CSS does work so please create separate topics for your questions as requested above.