Help

I have a few questions.

1. Can we hide the Showing Results, Sort by Price, Products per page? If so, how?

2. We can’t figure out the spacing in clothing. So it says the word “Size” big space then it says “Choose Option” then on another line its -1+. Those should all be on 1 line. And on my stores instead of Choose Option its set to a size with drop downs so you can change the size.

3. Can we hide the SKU, Category, Tags from the USER? If so, how?

4. How do we reduce the size of the footer, its seems really tall.

Thanks. I can give Temp Admin access if you send me an email at [email protected]

Also how can you change the color of the background above the slider image? Like the one I attached is like a dark gray.

Ive figured out the color thing but not the rest. Also our tagline isn’t showing up. We enter it but nothing pops up. Even after saving changes.

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

Could you please provide a link to your website so that I can inspect it?

Best Regards,
Support

hey there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:

1. Please add this CSS in appearance - customize - additional CSS
.woocommerce .woocommerce-ordering,
.woocommerce .woocommerce-result-count {
    display: none;
}
  1. this css:
.woocommerce div.product form.cart .variations td, .woocommerce div.product form.cart .variations th {
display: inline;
}
  1. this css:
.product_meta {
}
  1. i believe you already fixed question about footer?

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you for that. Couple questions yet.

1. How do we make our logo on the front page bigger?

2. If you go inside a category you can see a “24 Products per page” above the SSL certificate. How can we remove that?

Hi there

1. please use this css codes now:

.site-header .custom-logo-link img {
width: auto;
height: 95px;
}

1. sorry but i cant see it :frowning: please provide direct link to the page and screenshot if necessary, but i think this question is already resolved

Hey Ive attached a screen shot of the other 2 problems.

1. The 24 products per page (you can see above the SSL). We would like that gone.

2. Also our tag line isn’t showing up. Any suggestions there?

Or does the Tag line not show up below the logo?

No, tagline will not show under logo, template does not have such option,
regarding “he 24 products per page” please see my earlier message, i cant see it and i need screenshot and url to the page

Please check out my last screen shot. Above the seal and below the bottom right hat you can see the “24 products per page” that I’m talking about.

Also we are trying to set up different taxes in Woocommerce. We have entered a tax, created a test user under that Zip Code. Tried to make a purchase, and it didn’t show up as any tax charged. What are we doing wrong?

And one more thing. Ive attached another screen shot. So Im signed in as a subscriber I just created. The subscriber was created under the email address [email protected]

However if you look at the top it says [email protected]

What is this email address for? Its ours, but shouldn’t it be the subscribers email address? The [email protected]?

Hi Again

1. 24 products per page - pleae use this css:
.styled-select {
}
  1. Taxes - This function is not handled by the theme, most probably you have Woocommerce misconfigured, but let’s check, please activate one of default WordPress theme and repeat your problem if you still have the same issues then you have to deal with the Woocommerce settings, let me know results of this test
  2. Email address - its not subscribers email address, that email address is visible on all pages, its top header section and visible for everyone everywhere on your website

How and where do we change that email address on top?

I got the email address figured out

We made our store from a Sub-Domain of our normal website. Do you know if there is a way to link Users from our regular domain to our sub-domain? Example if someone creates a USER on our website, that user will also be on our sub-domain?

HI there

Im not sure how this is possible, you definitely need to migrate your existing customers from main domain to subdomain, with third-party plugin or directly from the database, unfortunately i cant provide anything more about this question, this question falls outside of our support police, please research this question on the internet i believe you will find not only one or two ways :slight_smile:
Is there anything else for me or can i mark this question as resolved?