Heroimage not Responsive and Font-question

Hi everybody,

at first thanks for this really nice looking wordpress theme. It is wonderfully classy.
Nonetheless I got two questions:

1. The HeroImage which I am using on my front page looks nicely on PCs and Macs bot sadly not on iPhone and iPad. On these devices it just flashes once and isn´t displayed thereafter. Is there a way to solve this problem without “sacrificing” the wonderful screen-filling layout of the Heroimage?

2. Which font are you using throughout the theme? I´d like to create some print artwork which should be consistent with the HP.

Help would be apreciated. Thanks in advance.

The Page is: http:\kilowattmedia.de

Hi @karsten,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your questions.

1. The HeroImage which I am using on my front page looks nicely on PCs and Macs bot sadly not on iPhone and iPad. On these devices it just flashes once and isn´t displayed thereafter. Is there a way to solve this problem without “sacrificing” the wonderful screen-filling layout of the Heroimage?

I visited your shared site and it’s displaying fine for me as shown in the attached screenshot.

Are you getting this issue on specific device or browser?

Could you please try using different browser?

2. Which font are you using throughout the theme? I´d like to create some print artwork which should be consistent with the HP.

We are using following different fonts in the theme.

“Open Sans”, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif
“Raleway”, “Helvetica Neue”, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif

Best Regards,
Movin