Hi. I have 3 questions on the Shapely template:

Hi. I have 3 questions on the Shapely template:

How can one change the size of the subtext on the homepage under each headline slider?

Slider 1 subtext for instance: “Mirror mother nature as closely as possible”. is very small

3rd Slider The text display HUGE in responsive mode- how can this be fixed? (The TEXT: FieldTurf is the leading choice for Rugby sports surfacing solutions.)

How can the buttons colours be changed on mouse over?

Hello there,

I hope you are doing well today.

You can use the following CSS code to increase the font size of the subtext and change the button mouse over colors by going to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and pasting it there.

/*Sub text font size*/
.top-parallax-section p {
    font-size: 20px;
}
.image-bg .btn.btn-filled:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit.alt:hover, .woocommerce a.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce button.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce input.button.alt:hover, .woocommerce #respond input#submit:hover, .woocommerce a.button:hover, .woocommerce button.button:hover, .woocommerce input.button:hover {
    background: red;
    border-color: red;
    color: #fff;
}

As it relates to responsive issue, at what screen size are you seeing this issue and could you please provide a link to the website so that we can test the issue?
Best Regards,
Support

Thank you

Screen size - I am testing site on iPhone 4 (320 x 480). Even if o reduce my Mac browser (chrome) to smaller sacle it throughs off the font size;s.

T

Thanks!

How do i make sub text “bold”?
If I want to place atransparent gosted section in front of sub text so it can read better is there code that use for that?

Hello there,

Thanks for keeping in touch.

You can use the following CSS code to change the font weight and add a light background:

/*Font weight and backgound*/
.top-parallax-section p {
    font-weight: bold;
    background-color: rgba(192,192,192,0.5);
}

Best Regards,
Support