Hide Caption in Slider

Hi,
I’m a new and appreciative user of the Travelify theme. Very nice. I haven’t found an answer to my question. Pardon if I’m asking a question that has already been answered. (Maybe I’m not searching using the correct terms.)

I have pages with single images posted on them (by using the ‘add media’ button I insert an image into the box under the ‘visual’ tab. I then put several of these pages with images inserted, into the slider so they nicely dissolve into each other in the home page header.

That’s fine…but I also want users to be able to click on one of those dissolving images in the header and call up another page with the image …and a title for the image. To do this, I just write a title under the image that I inserted into the page. Then, when the user clicks on an image in the dissolving header, it calls up another page and they see the image and the title. All good
…Except I don’t like to see that image title as a (“caption” if that’s the correct term) in the header. I just want to see the image in the dissolving header (Slider) not a caption (but I also want the users to see that text when they click on the image).

I used this to hide the text I put in the page:

.flex-caption {
  display: none;
}

I put that in the ‘custom CSS’ area but it doesn’t hide that text I entered under the image. I still see it in the form of that ‘caption’ in the slider.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hi All,
I’m still waiting for a reply. Any input?
Thanks

Hi @paulfortier,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

To achieve this could you please try adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path?

Admin Area -> Apperance -> Customize -> Travelify Other Options

.featured-slider .featured-text {
  display: none;
}

Best Regards,
Movin