Hide Jumbotron Buttons

Hello,

Is there any way to hide the header and buttons on the Jumbotron? I removed all the header text when customizing, but when I remove all the button info, you cans still see the blank buttons. Is there any way to hide/remove this?

Hello,

You can always use some CSS to force the buttons to hide:

.header-button-one,
.header-button-two{
display: none;
}

Let me know if you got it alright.

Regards

Thanks for your answer! I tried the code you gave me by pasting it in the editor, but it’s not working.

Hello,

It should work just fine.

Try using important for it?

.header-button-one,
.header-button-two{
display: none !important;
}

Maybe you can provide the website link so I can have a live look.

Regards

It worked perfectly now, thanks!

Is there any way to change the height of the Jumbotron picture?

Hello,

You could play with the slider padding values to decrease the picture size or use a smaller one in height:

#header .bottom-header {
    padding-top: 160px;
    padding-bottom: 240px;
}

Best regards

worked prefectly! thanks!

Can you advise where the code …

.header-button-one,
.header-button-two{
}

… should be inserted? Should it be pasted into the Styles.CSS or ThemeHEader.php? Sorry I’m a complete noob at WP. I’m trying to hide the buttons on the Jumbotron. Thanks!

Hi Sajer,

You have two options:

thank you,

Cristian

I’m having the same issue with the Jumbotron buttons – when I insert this code into custom CSS:

.header-button-one,
.header-button-two{
}

I still have two yellow dots showing up in the Jumbotron image — any other solution possibilities?

Can I remove the following lines from front-page-bottom-header.php without breaking the theme?

$first_button_title = get_theme_mod( ‘illdy_jumbotron_general_first_button_title’, __( ‘Learn more’, ‘illdy’ ) );
$first_button_url = get_theme_mod( ‘illdy_jumbotron_general_first_button_url’, esc_url( ‘#’ ) );
$second_button_title = get_theme_mod( ‘illdy_jumbotron_general_second_button_title’, __( ‘Download’, ‘illdy’ ) );
$second_button_url = get_theme_mod( ‘illdy_jumbotron_general_second_button_url’, esc_url( ‘#’ ) );

www.masterworksjewelry.com

Many thanks! :slight_smile:

Please disregard my last – I was seeing remnants from the title line (the two periods) – I resolved the issue (I believe). Many apologies… :slight_smile:

Hi, please I would like to know how to change the font size and color on the TITLE of the website… in my case, Citidental Quito… since it is basic font… and put it in one line instead of two.
Thank you.
juanca

citidentalquito.com

Hi Juanca,

Use this css code:

#header .bottom-header p {
    font-size: 22px;
  }

Thank you,

Cristian