Hide logo and title.

I dont know why the option to remove elements from the theme is not available. I was hoping to leave the logo on the main page and remove it and the placeholder for all other pages.

Hey there,
I hope you’re doing well today

This theme doesn’t have that level of customization, however you can accomplish this with some CSS.
Please provide me with the URL for your website so I can assist you with this.

Best Regards,
Support

Heartland Forest

I want the logo and quote to be on only the front page. I had successfully hidden it on all pages.

You can try achieving this by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Additional CSS

#page #logo,
#page #logo .tagline {
    display: none;
}

body.home #page #logo,
body.home #page #logo .tagline {
    display: block;
}

Thanks. I have been trying to figure it out and I tried something similar but it wasnt working. I also didnt know it was body.home

Hi @engage,

Glad we helped. :slight_smile:

Let us know if you have any other questions,

Thanks,
laranz.

I find the back end to be really slow after switching to the activello theme.

The theme doesn’t load anything in the admin area apart from theme options.

Which screen in the admin area is slow or all screens?

Are you sure this is the theme causing it to load slow?

This can be due to plugin on your site so please try temporary deactivating all plugins and see whether everything works fine and then enable the plugins one by one to see which plugin is causing it if any.

I used the spacious theme before and any updates were always instant. I meant, it’s slow on the back end to update any changes made on the front end. I try clearing my cache and it still takes 5-10 minutes sometimes to make a stupid change or add something. Sometimes it will update instantly but reload slowly.

The theme doesn’t have to do anything with this issue but the WP-Super-Cache plugin that you are using on your site.

You can temporary disable this plugin to see how the theme works instantly.

ok thanks Ill try that

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: