Hide pg/category title

Hi - I saw there were several posts on this and I tried the following below, but doesn’t seem to work for me. Wondering how to hide the page category title on my site… ltcoopers.com/category/lifestyle/

This is what I tried - it removes when it’s a page, but not category.

.page .page-header {
display: none;
}

.page .page-title {
}

Hi,

On your example, you want to remove the text “Lifestyle” ?

If yes, you can try achieving this by adding the following CSS codes in the Custom CSS option of your theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

For the text :

article.post .post-categories a, .post-inner-content .cat-item a {
}

and (for the orange line) :

article.post .post-categories::after, .post-inner-content .cat-item::after, #secondary .widget-title::after {
}

Jech

Hi Jech,

Thanks for the reply - I am looking to remove the category page title, not article title. I attached a screenshot, let me know if this is what you see under the ‘Lifestyle’ category posts. I have tried clear my cache several times thinking maybe it’s been removed, but I still see it.

Thanks!

Ok. It is a h1 tag, and you can use this code :

.h1, h1 {
}

Beware, because if you are using h1 format in posts, pages or articles, it should be not display too.

you can (may be) change h1 by h6 or else, or deleting this code in template.php or header.php files, but i can’t explain how to do that… in English (i’m French).

Movin will explain that if you really need to try.

Jech

Thanks - that helps!

Hi Jech,

I hope you are well today and thanks for helping out here in this forum.

Your help here is really appreciated.

Thanks,
Movin

Hello,

I want to do the same but without removing every H1 format in the post, I can’t find what I should remove in the code (Header.php or else) Could you help me ?

Regards,

@thenextcrush To help us keep support thread separates could you please create your own thread for your question here https://colorlibsupport.com/c/activello/ instead of replying on others thread as it makes the thread messy and hard to read.

If you want to you can also add reference of this thread in your newly created thread.

We would be more than happy to help you on your new thread.