Hide "Research sidebar widget" on "Categorie pages"

Hello there,

Thank you for your theme and amazing support. I found answer to most of my questions in this free support forum. It’s really appreciated :).

I would like to know how I can Hide the research sidebar widget on “categories pages”. When I clicked over one of my categorie, I can see the preview of the post. This area is where I want to hide the widget.
I already configured the widget bar in the custom dashboard but It doesn’t work even if I want to show it only on home page. And if I changed the settings there is “archive” and “meta description” that appear on the same page (“categories pages”) even if I never add them.

Since I’m not very clear I attached you a picture of my problem.

Is there anyway to resolve the problem ?

Best Regards

My website is under maintenance for now. I don’t know when you will be able to reply, so as soon as you reply I will send you my url website and the site log in details in a reply (“set as private”) and desactivate the maintenance mode.

Thx again and hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Best regards

Hi @helloworld69,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Do you want to just hide search widget or whole sidebar on category pages?

Also please share me your site details privately so that i can help you.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi if possible I would like to hide the whole sidebar on category pages.
If possible of course

My site details are:

url : https://www.celine-lunakim.com

user wordpress: c7l6n4e26

password : GZ8U@7@UJG

Best regards

Hey there,

Thanks for your reply.

You may use the following Custom CSS Code to hide the sidebar on the category page.

Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSSto paste the Custom CSS Code provided.

/*Hides Sidebar On Category Pages Only*/
.category div#secondary{
  display: none;
}

Please let me know if there are any more questions I may answer for you.

Regards,
Support

Hey there,

Thanks for your reply.

You may use the following Custom CSS Code to hide the sidebar on the category page.

Please navigate to Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS to paste the Custom CSS Code provided.

/*Hides Sidebar On Category Pages Only*/
.category div#secondary{
  display: none;
}

Please let me know if there are any more questions I may answer for you.

Regards,
Support

Hi there !

Thank you really much for your help it works perfectly! It’s all looking good now!

Thank you again for your support !

I have few other questions but I will create another topic/post on the forum cause it will be easy for other users and don’t look messy as you always recommend !

Best Regards

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: