Hiding a page from the menu at the top

Good morning
Firstly, thank you for designing the Illdy theme - I really like it and have been using it for nearly a year.
I’ve recently added a very simple shopping cart plugin and wanted customers to land on a ‘thank you’ page when they’ve completed their order. However, the ‘thank you’ page appears in the top menu, which doesn’t make sense for any other reason apart from post-shopping. Is there a way I can hide just this page from the pre-set Illdy menu (I’m happy for the other pages to stay there)?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi,

Thank you for your kind words about our theme, If you’re happy with our theme then don’t forget to rate us: [Illdy] Reviews | WordPress.org

Make sure the thank you page link is not in the menu, in Appearance -> Menu -> Menu Location -> Primary and click Edit, http://take.ms/oehTb and make sure the thank you page is not in the menu items.

If still, then can you pass us the WP Login details in a private reply, so that we can take a look at it.

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi Laranz

Cool - thank you! That was so easy in the end! I now realise that the theme will create a menu if you haven’t done it yourself, so I had to create one to then be able to edit it.

Many thanks for your help

Hi, there

Nice, to hear your problem is fixed:)
Now I will now close the topic and mark it as resolved.
Feel free to contact us again Thanks!