Highlight active menu link

Hello,

I’ve been trying to figure this out but I wasn’t able to troubleshoot it: How do I keep my menu link highlighted when it is active? The demo page is able to do it, but as soon as I install the theme, the highlight disappear. Now, only menu links that have a dropdown will stay highlighted when a level 2 item page is displayed. If a menu link does not have a dropdown, it will not be highlighted when I am at that page.

I tried looking for answers around the forum but I was unable to find a suitable one!

Thanks in advance!
`

Hi,

It just works in my local installation setup, can you give us your website address to check for the issue. If that you want to hide it from forum means, share that via the Private Reply.

Let us know,

Thanks,
laranz.

Hi laranz,

Thanks for the reply!

My website is: www.walkingworlds.com

I am using a child theme at the moment, but I tried uninstalling it and using just a fresh install of the Sparkling theme, same bug.

Regards

You can highlight it by adding the following CSS code in the Custom CSS option of the latest version of Sparkling theme on the below path.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Sparkling Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

#page .navbar-default .navbar-nav > .active > a {
    color: #DA4453;
}