Home menu recharge all the website instead going directly

Hello everybody,

First of all, I love this theme. But I’m having a little problem: unlike the demo theme, when I click in my menu sections, my website recharge entirely, making users losing their time. It’s a little bit awkward. I configured my menu with URL buttons adding the section precided with a hash, for example www.website.com/#proyects. I don’t know if I did this wrong or there is a way to configure it better. Does anybody know how can I make it like the demo theme?

My website is fnsiete.com

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad English.

I’m having the same problem here where my site does not scroll down the page on the one page website. Instead it refreshes the entire page. I followed the same example as you with /#services (and the like) but the problem still persists).

Hello,

First of all, please proceed to update the theme to the latest version for the smooth scroll:

lldy, v1.0.16: https://wordpress.org/themes/download/illdy.1.0.16.zip?nostats=1

From what I can tell, the reload behaviour happens because instead of just the #projects for the URL you are using /#projects

Delete the / and it should work like a charm.

Let me know about it.

Regards

Hi there!

Thanks again for coming back so quickly with the support.

I am currently using illdy v1.0.16 and I’m still facing this problem. I have tried what you have told me and switched deleted the “/” symbol from the menu but the page reloading problem persists.

Please see my site at www.findlovein.hk

I have also attached screenshots of the latest menu settings.

If you have any recommendations, I’d be ever so grateful because the theme is amazing.

Thanks,

JJ

WAIT I JUST SOLVED THE PROBLEM!

That’s great news!

Have a nice day