Home Page and Blog Page not linking

At first the Blog page was showing a black picture placeholder when a post was created; all posts were showing a placeholder then the posts showed beneath. Home and Blog pages no longer show they are linked; also was seeing blurry pictures from content on Blog page but picture showed correctly on home page; now no pictures are showing except on Home page. Posts are linking to Blog page but no pictures and they are not linking to Home page

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question

1. someone added this css and it hides images on the blog page, css must be removed:

.newspaper-x-image {
overflow: hidden;
display: none;
}

1. “Home and Blog pages no longer show they are linked” - Can you tell me what do you mean in this?

2. Please deactivate all third party plugins and try again your problem, most probably this I conflict with third-party plugins.
    Once you deactivate all plugins please check your problem again, if the problem is gone then this means it was a plugin conflict. Now, start activating plugins one by one and same time repeat your problem until your problem appears again, now you know which plugin was in conflict

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Thank you for your reply.

I decided to start over; deleted site from godaddy; rebuilt with Newspaper X theme
i have not customized the site; did not add any plugins; just added 3 posts with categories
adding post with Add Media; picture appears as soon as i preview/publish
Result shows picture placeholder on Home and Blog pages

Hi there

Please set featured images, this is image option on the right side of the WordPress post editor, this is main thing in the post editor :slight_smile:

Awesome!!! thank you so much. how do i remove the category labels from the posts

Hi there,
Thanks for keeping in touch.
In this case, please add this code:

span.newspaper-x-category {
display: none;
}

I hope this helps.
Best Regards,
Support.

Thank you for your timely response and all of your help. Everything is working fine at this time

I will close this case now, Feel free to contact us again if you have other questions Thanks!