Hello,

Please find the attached home page products not big as the black SAVE UP
What is the problem?

the website line: www.qpmall.tk

Thanks
WIN

Hi there

Hope you are having a good day and thank you for your question :slight_smile:
WIN as i can see you have different size images, have you tried images with more height? and with same sizes?
I cant check your website because I see this message:

This site can’t be reached
The webpage at http://www.qpmall.tk/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello,

I just changed the domain name please check again www.qpmall.biz

Thanks!

Hey there

mm, we have same on our demo,
https://colorlib.com/tyche/
if you want your newly added images (Nod antivirus) you have the same size as default images you have to use same size (1280*1920)

Hello,

The new images with the same size 1280 × 1920 too, but I do not know why in home page they do not display the same size, I also use the existing image by saved as new name but it does not display well like to you see in page home.

please check them I just updated image in antivirus, first image is original and third image saved from original with new name and the same size

Thanks

Your image is 1440*1920, but something is still not in shape, please send me your access credentials along with your website URL and I will investigate this case. Don’t forget to mark your reply as private! Thanks!
Colorlib Support Team

Hello,

The image created with size: 1280 × 1920 when uploaded it resized to 1440*1920.

www.qpmall.biz/wp-admin/
user: support
pass: tychesupport@team

Thanks

HI

Please fix your admin name and pass, its not working

Hello,

Please check again

Thanks

HI

Please check again

In the appearance > customize > Woocommerce > product images i set images setting to not crop :wink:
for more options you can play with the settings here, before this it was set to 1:1

Hello
The shop is using 1:1 is great,

Could the product display in home page like image 2?

Thanks

Hey there

im little bit confused not, how its great if you want a different look?
yes, image 1 is possible but not only with 1:1 setting, you have to use origina image but you have to play with the image heights to match the height of the left image