Homepage as in demo

Hello!

Thanks again for beautiful theme. First of all - sorry for my English.

1. I’ve read all of topics including homepage phrase but unfortunately I haven’t found how to set homepage as it is in demo.

I’ve done all of the steps you’ve suggested. I’ve been changing layout options in menu from static page to posts, from posts to static, changing options in home page (unfortunately I don’t have a home option in layout for home page, just fullwidth?). I desperately have been looking for widgets to my homepage. All didn’t work.

I’m beggin’ show me in steps how can I make those posts as it is in image attached to my request. I’ll be grateful for any kind of help.

1. Change of topic. Slider. Do you know how to add opacity in custom .css code just to make additional color behind the title transparent? I wont ma title to be more visible but when I’m adding opacity it changes letters to transparent visible too. I just want my header to be “frozen” in place where letters are.

2. At the end I’ve added code from site that you’ve suggested How to Add Widgets to WordPress Theme's Footer but something odd happend :slight_smile: those 3 rows that shoud be side by side are from up to down. Do I have to change anything in code? Or did I paste it wrong?

Thanks for help
Kinga
http://usahawaje.pl

Hello again,

I’ve just found that footer is doin’ ok. It’s three row, as described in code. I have no idea why it was shown to me otherwise few minutes before. Nevermind. I will be still grateful for answers for my other two questions.

Greets

Can someone help me, please?

I want to do the same, so I’ll just follow the thread.
Thank you.

Hi,

again, how to make homepage as in demo? Is that impossible? Why then showing it to public?

Please help

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us, Here is a video that might help with that

Kind Regards,
Support

Hi again,

sorry, but it doesn’t work.

On video you’ve only added new posts and layout had changed automatically. In my page http://usahawaje.pl it doesn’t work that way.

I’ll be Grateful for some help,
Kinga

Hello again,

I am sorry for the inconvenience caused here

You seem to have the posts set up correctly except for the sidebar widgets. Simply, go to Appearance > Widgets and add the following widgets:

Activello Social Widgets
Activello Categories
Activello Recent Posts Widget

Here is a video that shows the process to add the widgets:

Best Regards,
Support

Hi again,

thanks for that tutorial but it’s not the point.

I really want to know how to make homepage look like in demo on the left site of my site http://usahawaje.pl

Like in the attachment below.

Help me please! I’m not asking much, I just want it as in demo.

Greets
Kinga

Please make sure your site reading setting is as displayed in the attached screenshot.

I can do that, but it still doesn’t help. Thanks for responding though.

It is helping now but you are using custom CSS code like following on your site that is changing the layout of it.

.blog.home #page article.post {
    width: 100%;
    padding: 0;
}

So to restore the layout please remove above CSS code from your site that you have probably added in the following theme option.

Admin Area -> Appearance -> Customize -> Activello Options -> Other -> Custom CSS

Hello again,

IT WORKS!

Movin, thanks you very much for your help!

Have a great day
Kinga

You are most welcome here :slight_smile: