Homepage disappeared from my Illdy site

Hello,
I built my website a few years ago, kept everything updated, but don’t visit it regularly. I hopped-on recently and noticed that the homepage is no longer visible. When I go to www.vovkulaky.com, it’s a blank screen. When I go to Appearance/Customize, I can see all of the elements to the left of the preview window, but the previous is just a white screen. I can directly access the other pages without a problem. The issue is with the homepage. Can you please help bring it back? Thanks you.
Dan

Hi there

I see the problem, can you please deactivate all your third-party plugins? deactivate them and check again, also, make sure you are using the latest version of the theme.

Regards

Thanks! Turned out to be the the Brizy plug-in. I appreciate the help!
Dan

New hick-up. Everything works now, but the text “front page” now appears on the homepage and I’m struggling figuring out how to delete it.

Hi

Its content of the homepage, you need to edit homepage to delete it :slight_smile:

Regards

That’s the issue, I can’t.

Hi

Can you tell me more? can you share a screenshot of the problem?

www.vovkulaky.com

I’ve tried using the editor, but I can even select the text.

Hi

Ok, in this case, add this code in the appearance > Customize > Additional CSS:

.home #static-page-content > div.section-header {
    display: none;
}

Regards

Thanks! That took care of the text, but I still have a ton of white space between front page sections. Any idea how to tighten that up?
Dan

Hi Dan

Ok, add this code as well:

section#static-page-content {
    display: none;
}

Regards