Homepage grid images size

Hi Movin,

Thank you for the thread on making all homepage posts a grid. I would now like to make the grid images from the posts taller, more like a 6:4 ratio or something like that. How could I do that?

Thanks!

Sam :slight_smile:

bump :slight_smile:

Hi Sam,

Thank you for your another question.

You can try achieving this by using the attached small plugin specially developed for you that contains some custom code.

After activating attached plugin please use the below plugin to regenerate images to new size.

Best Regards,
Movin

Hi Movin,

The plugin doesn’t seem to be doing anything. I want to resize the thumbnails on the homepage to be bigger. I’m not sure this plugin applies to that?

The plugin says:

“Regenerate Thumbnails allows you to regenerate the thumbnails for your image attachments. This is very handy if you’ve changed any of your thumbnail dimensions (via Settings -> Media) after previously uploading images or have changed to a theme with different featured post image dimensions.”

I don’t know if either category applies to me - I have not changed thumbnail dimensions (this is what I want to do?) and I’ve only had this theme.

Thanks so much!

Sam

I am not sure so want to ask you have you used both the plugins shared in my previous reply?

Please use both the plugins and use the Regenerate Thumbnails plugin as shown in these screenshots https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/screenshots/